Like most people, chances are you probably have an SUV, RV or car in a non working order in your driveway. It’s probably just taking up valuable space in your garage or driveway, and is probably also a hazard to your children, pets or neighbors.
Selling a junk car
Did you know that there are companies that specialize in buying sell my car old, non working cars? Who are these companies and why would they be interested in buying your junk car?
You can find these companies on-line, and their main interest in buying old cars is for spare parts. There is a lot of demand for cheaper than new used parts. They will also buy your car for scrap metal. After removing anything with commercial value, the companies will then dispose of your junk car in a proper, environmentally friendly way.
You can look for junk car buying companies on the internet, and they will tow away your car at no expense to you, regardless of the condition, running or not.
On a side note, you can also consider selling it, and chances are you will be able eligible to claim a tax deduction.
I would also suggest you check the Better Business Bureau for any possible complaints against the company before making your final decision.
Why consider selling your junk car?
There are several good reasons to sell your junk car:
1. Make some extra cash – Chances are you can probably get a couple of hundred dollars for the old clunker.
2. Extra space – That old car is taking up some valuable space in your garage. Why not use that space to put in a pull table, ping pong table, or a workbench?
3. Not worth the trouble to sell – You could also consider selling the car on your own, but it probably would be worth your hassle dealing with potential buyers just for a few hundred dollars.
4. Its an expense – It costs you money every month to keep that car stored away. Regardless of its condition, you still need to pay the insurance on it.
How do you sell a junk car?
Selling a junk car requires just a few easy steps:
1. Find a company on-line and fill out the form at their website or call the company´s 800 number.
2. Wait for an offer from the company
3. Work out the details with the company to arrange for a no hassle pickup of the car
4. Wait for your payment to arrive in the mail or receive it at the time your car is picked up.
As you can see, its very easy to sell the old car sitting in your driveway. Do yourself a favor and get rid of it!